Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Burris 6x18 fullfield scope AO, target knobs, gloss finish, lens covers, burris life time warranty. $250.00 plus shipping money order only.
Drags

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi,
Could you tell me which reticle it has and the size of the objective lense?What kind of shape it's in as far as scratchs on glass and body of scope and that all adjustments working properly.Could you send any pics to [email protected]
Thanks,
Rock

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rock-Man, it has a fine duplex reticule, I think it has a 40mm objective and one inch tube no scratches on lens, the scope is mounted on a 22-250 rifle so I don't know if there are any ring marks this is the only rifle it was mounted on. there are no scratches on the scope tube the adjustments work fine as far as I know this scope is in excellent shape and working order,and remember it has the Burris forever warranty. Sorry I am unable to post a picture.
Drags

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I don't know how much adjustment it has, but Burris has advertised this scope as there silhouette model so its probably has a fair amount. You could call Burris and ask them also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts