Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Melvin: I've had a Burris 3x9 with AO and Posi-Lock mounted on a 7IHMSA XP for a couple years now. I don't shoot this one in competition much as it is set up as my deer/antelope hunting gun. The scope has positive clicks which are 1/8" at 100 . I had concerns about the Posi-Lock feature at first but have experienced NO problems with it while using the feature. It functions just like a regular scope without it and holds it's zero either way. At approx 10 3/4" in length, it's a little longer and a little heavier than the Leupold or B&L/Bushnell, but that was not my concern on this gun. IMHO, it's a great scope. In fact, I plan on buying another soon for another project I'm working on. Bear Basin had them on sale a few weeks back.

Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
Burris scope

Melvin. A few of particulars on the Burris 3X9 handgun scope. Weight 16oz., length 10.8", eye relief 10-19/10-13", adj. objective, plex reticle.

As Sroe said, it has .125 min. clicks and posi-lock. They don't come with target turrets but Burris will retro-fit them for (I think) $60.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Melvin: Unfortunately I've been too busy to work up any loads for the 30-20 but plan on starting in the near future. I did pick up a box of 155g Palmas and some 168 MK's and some H4227 the other day. I've gotta get a shellholder, a lb of N110, and get a scope mounted and I'll be ready to go. I look forward to shooting with you guys again. Have you heard anything about a combined NC/SC state match this year?

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts