Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As usual, I have somehow ended up with more scopes than rifles to put them on. Imagine that... I got pretty good deals on these, so I'll pass them along as good deals too. I thought that I'd give you guys the option before I tried Ebay.

2 - Bsuhnell Elite 3200 3-9x40 with ballistic reticle. Matte finish. This reticle is the same as the TDS in Kahles scopes. Holdover and windage marks. It is an etched glass reticle. They were mounted on a .223 and a .308. Probably 30 rounds through the .223, maybe 40 through the .308. Same story, I never used the hash marks when shooting. Both as new, very very slight ring marks. I bought them in July. I paid $230 each. Midway lists them for $300, I see them on ebay for about $270 or so.

$200 each, USPS Priority Shipping, Insured. OBO.

As for trades, maybe a quality rimfire in .22 or .22 mag, or a as new condition Marlin 336 in 30-30 or .35 Remington.

Thanks for the consideration!!

Chris

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Re: Bushnell and Nikon Scopes for sale.....

Might be intrested in the other omega, its a good deal and I just wonder if it will hold up to the recoil of a 300winmag since I don't need one for my ML.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts

I'll take the other Nikon Omega,if 30 06 man does not take it. PM me if I'm the one that gets it. Digger

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Last Nikon is sold to Ditchdigger pending funds. Both of the Elite 3200's are still available.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As you can see by the heading, the Nikons are both gone. Both of the Elite 3200's are still available. Final price is $175 ea plus shipping. You can't touch these scopes for that kind of money. Still might be interested in a trade of some kind, PM me and let's talk.

Thanks, Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts