Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think we can. Anyone heard differently?
I am going to hold out and get for one thought.

·
Super Moderator
50,976 Posts
The .223 and 22-250 rifles are available in limited numbers, haven't seen a post by anyone with the 204 fluted yet, I would expect H&R to be offering all of them as soon as they get enough complete rifles on the market. But, then again, they might make them only available as a complete rifle, too!!! There are several calibers that have never been offered in the barrel acc program.

Tim

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man I hope they sell them through the barrel accessory program down the road. Why not I say. I think it would be easier in the long run.
I can't afford to get another Handi for a little while.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I asked them about the fluted barrels when I ordered my .223 barrel, and they stated they wouldn't be available (as accessory barrels) for several months. I wasn't given an exact date, but she did say as much as six months or so.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well at least it sounds like they will sell them in the program. I will hold out I believe. May just be my next 223 barrel.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Man the 204 would be a great one in the fluted I think.

·
Premium Member
2,749 Posts
I really like my new Ultra Varmit Fluted 223....I like the stock also, maybe ugly to some..........but I love the way it feels and shoots. Ordered a another stock set to put on my 308 Survivor when it gets here this week. If I didn't have a 204 barrel for my Encore, I would get one too.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think one would go wrong with either of the calibers available-223 22-250 or 204.
I believe the fluted barrel would look great with some nice laminate's, but I like the Choate stock myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts