·
Super Moderator
51,032 Posts
Ignorance is running rampant on Ebay!!!

Tim

·
Super Moderator
51,032 Posts
Alright!!!!! Scored another point with Marv!!!! :-D :-D :-D I love it when I get praise from my elders!! :wink: I seldom get any from my wife......Praise that is!!!

Tim :D

·
Registered
550 Posts
e-bay

I know what you are talking about. I bid on that stock when it was cheap but it soon got out of hand. There was also a $10 shipping on that...I think

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Winning an auction is like a drug to some people. I have seen bidders at public sales go beyond retail just to beat the other guy and have everyone gasp. Ebay has literally steered the market on many items and will run rampant for who knows how long.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Not only ebay... On vacation I went into several pawn shops in FLA.
Each place had several NEF's.. Not even cleaned up, for sale higher than you could buy new in Walmart!

·
Registered
922 Posts
:eek: 154 :eek: My 270 barrel didnt even go that high. Sure wish i could have been the seller.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I shoulda put my 30-30 and 45-70 barrels on there, coulda doubled my money. Sheesh, that's a full 30 bucks above what you'd pay to have the factory fit one for you. $154.00, picture of an idiot in action.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Prices

The local pawn shop must use Ebay as his price reference, he wants $140 for NEF 20ga shotguns in very good or less condition when Walmart 20 miles away has all you want at $96 new, blue book on what he has is about $70.
I must say, I do not see a lot of turnover in his stock on hand.
Don

1 - 14 of 14 Posts