Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my Redhawk from the pawn shop. It is flawless! The ring that you normally see around the cylinder is only now visible because of my fooling-around with it so much.

This ole .44mag is destined for some serious pig-pounding! Before Katrina, I had some fine expensive guns. I've now had to settle for much less-expensive stuff. But this old man has never been more fired-up over a gun as I've been over this Ruger!

I'm still putting together some reloading equipment since losing mine to hurricane Katrina and then again to thieves. I hope to be reloading for this Redhawk soon.

I would really like to know when it was made. The serial number is 503-46657.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looks like 2006 to me? and it was the last one for that year.

Congrats on the Redhawk bigoledude! I have had mine since 84.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, It's 2006! Good to know these things. I'm sure it's gonna mean the world to the dead pig to know when the gun that just ended his rootin-tootin crop-wrecking life was manufactured! But hey, I wanted to know.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's awright Hairtrigger. The link you provided was exactly what I was lookin for! Perfect!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.