Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chicken broth, some taters onions and carrots. Bring to a nice boil. Take a live bat and submerge. Serve hot with a side of phooey... mmm mmm...

·
23,845 Posts
Gin? Yuk!
Jim Beam? That might work.
Oh! And substitute the bat, with a chicken.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im more of a Jim beam guy. Although good and expensive. Don’t drink bourbon since kids. I like it but stick to a beer. Oh yeah. Anything other than a bat...

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chicken broth, some taters onions and carrots. Bring to a nice boil. Take a live bat and submerge. Serve hot with a side of phooey... mmm mmm...
Also goes well with hunan and chilled monkey brains on the side :tango_face_glasses:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Also goes well with hunan and chilled monkey brains on the side :tango_face_glasses:

first quick glance I saw human... hunan LOL

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
jeeeeeeeeeez....

I spent nearly two years overseas in Okinawa Japan, Thailand and the Philippines and still have stomach upsetting memories of some of their dietary "delicacies"...:tango_face_surprise:tango_face_sad:

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I spent nearly two years overseas in Okinawa Japan, Thailand and the Philippines and still have stomach upsetting memories of some of their dietary "delicacies"...:tango_face_surprise:tango_face_sad:
Yeah. Okinawa was a good time. Especially when I wasn’t pouring sweat out of my boots...

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Served with a small tumbler of possum blood ! :tango_face_surprise :tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Yeah. Okinawa was a good time. Especially when I wasn’t pouring sweat out of my boots...
camp kue...sukiran...kin...koza...hansen..my first two months there was spent in a WWII Quonset hut at camp kue...:tango_face_plain:

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
camp kue...sukiran...kin...koza...hansen..my first two months there was spent in a WWII Quonset hut at camp kue...:tango_face_plain:
Quonset huts are comfortable. Nothing like a 5x8 rock to put things in perspective...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts