Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Hey those things are gas money....... i get $5 straight through on these beautifull faux platinum mink from a fellow that tans and makes earmuffs and ladies head bands..... look for a market..... this $$$$$$$$$$$

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Possum prices vary so much and many northern buyers won't even buy them. Sent a bunch of Mississippi possum to nafa 5 years ago,and got a nickel for some of them.When I trapped in Mo. the buyer there would pay a buck each for them --on the carcass or green.And at tmes $9.00 have been paid at nafa for these beauties--only thing uglier is an armadillo--and I caught a few of them in MS.
Tom

·
Registered
19 Posts
Tom, your living in the ice age, i would have guessed you knew about the grinners and the state of Miss, this state has been mass producing grinners for years, they raise them by the dumptruck full. they trade with other states for otter and turkeys for transplants. they just turn loose the extras around the state every year. you musta been trapping close to one of them there grinner hatcheries cleverly disguised as a tree farm

Bud

1 - 7 of 7 Posts