Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have some experience with these rifles. Ill be getting a 25-06 (or near that caliber after my summer job is over).

They look as though they come with a nice walnut, and i like a gloss finished barrel also.

How is the action? What kind of accuracy is expected?

I dont need to shoot 1/2 in. groups all day but i'd like to keep it under or around an inch. Im not a taget shooter, but would like some nice groups.

They look to be priced fairly well, if the MSRP is $600 on there wesite, then im sure they can be had for about $450?!? (Or is that a stretch?)

Thanx in Advance
:D

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Bolt Action Rifles

Goose7856,

From 1976 to present they were imported by kbi inc. AS far as i can determine the product is ok. I have had a few when i was in the business and never received any complaints. Have not had any contact with them in a few years. I would think the price you mentioned would be in the ball park. Maybe some one can give you a more detailed up date.........Joe......

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx for the info so far....i had seen the walmart website, but im looking at getting one of the wood versions called the "Superior".

TIA

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Bolt Action Fifles

Goose7856

If you could look up Jerrys Sport Center,inc. Forrest City, PA. I'm sure they can get or give you the info you are looking for, The reason i say this is They were the people that i got mine from. A lot has changed since i got out of the business during the Clinton years, Hope this might help you ........Joe.........

·
Registered
120 Posts
charles daly rifle

I have one in 25-06. I happen to like it. At 100 yards I keep it in a 1 inch group. The rifle is set up on the mauser action. Pricing can very.
I would go to your local gun shop to buy your rifle. A local dealer can set it up the way you want it. Also if you buy it at a local dealer and you have some problems with it he would probably help you with it. Walmart in hand, once you walk out the door with the rifle and you have problems with it. It is your problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts