Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever dealt with this company? I have been trying to find the Federal Powershok everywhere and everbody is sold out. They are showing they have them in stock. So is this a good company to deal with?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I have bought from CTD for about three years and never had a problem. Items I have bought include backpacks, knives, etc. I have been very pleased with their prices and service. One of my brothers buys a lot from them and has to be one of their best customers.

bjm

·
Super Moderator
51,270 Posts
holahead said:
Thanks Tim. Have you used Outdoor Marksman before? I have never heard of them.
Yes, I placed one order with them, seems to me the shipping was a little on the high side, but the ammo prices were good.

Tim

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've been to the store, but never ordered online. Always good prices on ammo. I bought a cheap Tasco scope there too for a 22. Hit or miss one a lot of stuff, good selection. When I lived closer, I went there about 4 times a year, but now it's good for about once a year.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
I've ordered a few times from them on the past. They had great deals on Buck Shot in the 5 pack 8)
It's hit or miss and you need to keep looking at there web sight. There good about showing you what they have in stock on specific flavors.
I like 00-Buck for bear watch in camp or a 4-Buck for home use at home if ever (I hope not) needed.
-g

·
Registered
273 Posts
Have been in their Fort Worth store but never bought online. Not exactly cheaper than dirt on rifles. They don't carry hand load supplies so I don't shop there very often but they are an ok bunch.

·
Premium Member
3,161 Posts
I have dealt with them quite a bit over the years, not so much lately, but back when I was single and shooting all the time before I started reloading I was on their VIP list with special pricing. I guess I got a little carried away. Nowadays they have gun sales on their website. I'm not a 100% sure how exactly that works, but maybe I'll learn someday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts