Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to place a bid on this seller's auction on Gunbroker to find out I am blocked. Then I remembered why. I purchased 5 boxes of green and yellow box FACTORY Remington 444 Marlin from this seller before. When ammo arrived 2 of the boxes were obviously reloads. Different bullets, some shoved almost flush with case mouth, some crimped some not. Obvious die marks on many cases. I informed him of this and he called me delusional. Anyways after I found out I was blocked I decided to check Chetek's feedback. Whaddayaknow, this is definitely not the first time he had done this. There are several feedbacks claiming the same thing, that they received reloads when the ad specifically stated factory. It is wrong to sell reloads and label them as factory. Dangerous and wrong. Buyer seriously beware, this is a seller who will blatantly lie just to move product and make a dollar.

·
Registered
465 Posts
not only is he wrong on that account but the boys at BATF might want to know this if he does not have a class 6 ffl he might be in trouble with BATF for sales of ammo with out a license just my 2 cents on this D Crockett

1 - 2 of 2 Posts