Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, little news story caught my eye. Seems ol' Ram Emanuel is having a tuff time making ends meet in Chi-town. He should have realized that when gun shots rang out at a press conference he had running for mayor last year. Seems that city government wants to raise property tax's a bit to keep things going. Yea right, wonder how that's going to work out for him. The way they keep shooting each other there, he shouldn't have to worry about it to much, only a handful of people will be left alive in a couple more years. :eek: gypsyman

·
Registered
10,172 Posts
spruce said:
The dummycrats solution to every problem - raise taxes!

Yep. And tighter regulation of the people and businesses that make things work. And ever more anti-gun laws. And ...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
You would think Black people would be wise enough to know "why" the Democrats don't do anything about the shootings....the very Founder of Planned Parenthood wanted abortion to "thin out" the blacks and people of color. After paying most of them $20 to vote in an election, they don't care if kill each other out. Myself, I saw the same thing in South Africa with the Zulu's and the Xosa. It was tribal more than black on white then ( '96) Not its wild at best.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Most of the voters in Illinois are white. I ran trucks into Chicago out of DFW airport for 13 years, and talked to dock workers as well as office personnel, and MOST were CLUELESS to anything outside Chicago.
I never met one that had even handled a handgun, much less fired one, and a dock supervisor had a sister murdered by her husband. Solution? While the brotherinlaw was in jail two friendly Chicago cops offered to have him accidently die.
Illinois State Troopers used to stop my trucks at the end of every month and do DOT inspections on my trucks while sittin in their units. Why? Because they had to do so many inspections a month, and procrastinated all month. They inspected my trucks because they knew I kept them up, and they didn't have to get out of the car.
How many of their governors have gone to the pen? Two? Three?
It's a corrupt STATE, not just Chicago, and the VOTERS get what they deserve.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dee, I know that the majority of Ill. is white, just checked, blacks in Chicago are 32% of the population. According to the 2010 census anyway. That's were the tax increase is suppose to go up. I put that state, in the same category as Ca. or NY. They have one big cesspool of a city ruining the rest of the state. I know several of the guys that run gun company's from Ill. Springfield Armory, Rock River, and White Oak engineering. They'll be the first ones to tell you, rest of the state pretty nice. They all wish Chicago would fall into Lake Michigan. As far as the Ill. state troopers go, I'll bet you would find that in just about any state there is. Some of those guys get a detail they really don't like, so do what they have to, hoping for something else. When you were in L.E. didn't you get assigned to something you really didn't care for. But, you did the job, and kept going. gypsyman

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
gypsyman said:
Dee, I know that the majority of Ill. is white, just checked, blacks in Chicago are 32% of the population. According to the 2010 census anyway. That's were the tax increase is suppose to go up. I put that state, in the same category as Ca. or NY. They have one big cesspool of a city ruining the rest of the state. I know several of the guys that run gun company's from Ill. Springfield Armory, Rock River, and White Oak engineering. They'll be the first ones to tell you, rest of the state pretty nice. They all wish Chicago would fall into Lake Michigan. As far as the Ill. state troopers go, I'll bet you would find that in just about any state there is. Some of those guys get a detail they really don't like, so do what they have to, hoping for something else. When you were in L.E. didn't you get assigned to something you really didn't care for. But, you did the job, and kept going. gypsyman

It's the same thing in California, it's the big failing liberal cities calling the shots. Refugees we have moving here tell us that's the reason they escaped with their lives. And they are mostly conservative, at least the ones we get in this end of the state. And there are always two big factors they say are the reasons for them leaving California
1 The insanely high taxes.
2 The insane gun laws.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
i don't mind folks moving here.
just that they keep in mind they're in
my living room now and to adjust to
things here, and not try to change
things to and talk about the way things
are "back home"

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
That's Mexicans and liberals. The Californians we know are ecstatic about being here and wouldn't change a thing. They bring a little bit of their culture which really is informative, but none of their politics.
We also know a couple who escaped Baltimore Maryland, they are the same way and they admit they are Yankees. But they are assimilating saying they left all that behind and they don't miss it a bit.
But the woman saw a man standing in our post office wearing a buck knife on his hip, and of course no one cared or even noticed it. She took a pic of it and sent it to her mother who is still behind the lines.
She said if he had done that where they came from, security would have took him to the floor and the police would have arrested him. And all the other people there would be cowering over in a corner, that's how bad it is.

·
Super Moderator
11,143 Posts
Ranger99 said:
i don't mind folks moving here.
just that they keep in mind they're in
my living room now and to adjust to
things here, and not try to change
things to and talk about the way things
are "back home"
That right there is EXACTLY what immigration should be all about. ASSIMILATE or I will KILL your a$$.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
gypsyman said:
I didn't half do it, and yes, those officers are out there.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Its just plain ole liberalism, which always creates the exact opposite of its intent. Chicago is at the top of the list for the next city to follow Detroit. Just like Detroit, Chicago has been run into the ground by liberals, and the citizens that vote for them.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
It's not just Chicago. At least 2 of their Governors have gon to the pen for being crooks.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
either way. . . .just let me take cover first ;)

·
Premium Member
14,631 Posts
Even back several decades, rookie cops going to a certain Police Academy in AZ were told not to arrest for attempted bribery Chicago Drivers that had a "twenty" stuck in with their DL.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts