Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waaay back during the toilet paper panic, because we could we ordered ten rolls on Ebay, from China.
Well it did not arrive, I contacted Ebay , they said the seller did not respond for non delivery and they refunded the 20 bucks for ten rolls.
BADA BOOM
Yesterday a package from China arrived with 10 rolls of toilet paper.
They are about one inch shorter than U.S. standard AND, (drum roll) if you took eight of the rolls and wrapped them around two of the ten, you might get two standard small rolls of U.S. toilet paper.
It is multi-layer and quite soft , with an embossed surface.
It was a freebie due to the sellers not answering Ebay so nothing lost but a lesson learned.

·
2,541 Posts
A fitting "end use" for a Chinese product...:)

Larry

·
Registered
404 Posts
When things were getting a bit dicey for finding TP on any particular trip to the store, I went online to check and while checking Wally world, I came up empty for any deliveries of TP until I found a lot of 95 rolls. So, I thought what the heck at about 70 cents a roll, I'll just order it. It arrived a couple days later and we've been stocked ever since....lol. And yes, very good quality stuff. When we need some more, in another couple months, I'll try to grab the same deal. :D

·
24,482 Posts
When things were getting a bit dicey for finding TP on any particular trip to the store, I went online to check and while checking Wally world, I came up empty for any deliveries of TP until I found a lot of 95 rolls. So, I thought what the heck at about 70 cents a roll, I'll just order it. It arrived a couple days later and we've been stocked ever since....lol. And yes, very good quality stuff. When we need some more, in another couple months, I'll try to grab the same deal. :D
You use that much toilet paper lol. Wow, you must have a house full of women.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Nope, just couldn't turn down the stuff at that price, delivered. It's been about 5 months or so now, and we may need more by August some time. :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
Waaay back during the toilet paper panic, because we could we ordered ten rolls on Ebay, from China.
Well it did not arrive, I contacted Ebay , they said the seller did not respond for non delivery and they refunded the 20 bucks for ten rolls.
BADA BOOM
Yesterday a package from China arrived with 10 rolls of toilet paper.
They are about one inch shorter than U.S. standard AND, (drum roll) if you took eight of the rolls and wrapped them around two of the ten, you might get two standard small rolls of U.S. toilet paper.

It is multi-layer and quite soft , with an embossed surface.
It was a freebie due to the sellers not answering Ebay so nothing lost but a lesson learned.

That shouldn't come as a surprise hinders are smaller in China.:tango_face_devil:

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
That shouldn't come as a surprise hinders are smaller in China.:tango_face_devil:
He.l everything is smaller in chinavirus. There’s just a lot more of em.

·
23,845 Posts
Let's see, you can't get toilet paper because of a virus released by China, so you order online, toilet paper, from China.

Waaaaaaahaha, 🤣

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
I learned two things from this thread. Bob got bit by buying Chinese toilet paper and 336ER averages using about 18 rolls of toilet paper a month in his household. Wow, that's a bunch of paper. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think my girl and I go through a roll a month ( plus or minus a bit). That's with two cats in the house also.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I got bit my the same thing. Amazon refunded my money because they are no longer a listed seller on Amazon.
Mine has yet to arrive if ever.

Doug

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
I think my girl and I go through a roll a month ( plus or minus a bit). That's with two cats in the house also.

You don't wipe their azz with tp do ya?

·
Registered
11,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well the rolls are tiny but if you are one who like real soft toilet paper, it is a good as the best from the West.:tango_face_devil:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts