Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife is okay with me making a 2 or 3 day trip to southern Indiana. I plan to visit both my brothers and and get in a day or two of firearm deer hunting in Harrison-Crawford state forest. I plan to hunt Nov 16th to 18th in an effort to miss the opening weekend foolishness.

BB

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Have you applied for a Visa yet? We're not usually all that friendly to Buckeyes unless they share deer sausage. ;)

Thanks, Dinny

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
That is such a nice area. I was hoping to do some camping there this year but I ran out of time. An interesting story about that area. I was in Corydon with my wife one several years back and we stopped in a little gun shop. That was my first introduction to the 357 and 44 mag handi rifle. The rest is history.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dinny, ::)

My dad's side of the family were all born and raised in southern Indiana so I know how to blend in with the locals. I do understand if I am "caught" I will be treated as a spy. ::)

BB

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
bikerbeans said:
I do understand if I am "caught" I will be treated as a spy. ::)
BB
Just as long as you know..... ;D Btw, our door will be open if you need a place to stop around Indy.

Thanks, Dinny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.