Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clinton campaign office being held hostage..they are looking for Hillary..

Thought for a moment it may have been Vince Foster's widow..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,992 Posts
The Clintons have enemies Na cant be ::) ::) ::)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,574 Posts
Either an enemy or just a normal leftist trying to get some free publicity for Hitlary. I won't put anything past a person stupid enough to vote for her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup Billy;

My wife thought right away that it may have been the old Marxist game of getting free publicity..and trying to play some kind of "sympathy card"..

Next thing you know, when they are found out...they will say that " they did it for the children"....LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,992 Posts
Well any credability they ever had they lost that years ago and since they got caught with the plants that reaffirms their crookedness. While this could be a nut case legitimately it also could be a way for Hillary to play the poor little victim again. When it comes to the Clintons I would not trust them one iota.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,258 Posts
TM7 said:
You guys are startin to sound like a bunch of conspiracy nuts..... :eek: :eek: :)

..TM7
I have to agree with you. It is funny how you can pull almost any tragic event out of the news and someone will have a conspiracy theory on it. Dale
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,574 Posts
TM7 so even you agree that the conspiracy theorists are "nuts".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone remember " filegate"..should have been some jail time for that....LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
...do some of you guys see black helicopters following you home? ::)

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dakota ;
No black helicopters or conspiracy theories here; just known facts...


Filegate was when some 600 raw FBI files on elected govt representatives, were found on Hillary's desk. Now, even a President should not have access
to those files; not only because it is illegal, but also because they are "raw" files, containing all kinds of information..some accurate..some wrong.

If the President was not allowed to have such files, why should an unelected busybody feel entitled to them ?

Such an act is not only criminal, but could only benefit someone who wished to blackmail someone...

Do you have a "short" memory or a "selective" memory...?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
749 Posts
Well it's over now all are safe and according to the news Hilabeast was clam while it was going on. Thats easy when your not there but the media wants you to look strong.
All and all I'am just glad he did not use a gun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
"Black helicopters" were a green that was so dark they looked black from a distance, and the pilots were breaking the law by flying them under 500ft, and breaking the law again by using them to hunt for pot farmers.

Anyone who wants to claim the military pilots don't break the 500ft law needs to talk to ranchers and sheep herders on that subject.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
ironglow said:
Dakota ;
No black helicopters or conspiracy theories here; just known facts...


Filegate was when some 600 raw FBI files on elected govt representatives, were found on Hillary's desk. Now, even a President should not have access
to those files; not only because it is illegal, but also because they are "raw" files, containing all kinds of information..some accurate..some wrong.

If the President was not allowed to have such files, why should an unelected busybody feel entitled to them ?

Such an act is not only criminal, but could only benefit someone who wished to blackmail someone...

Do you have a "short" memory or a "selective" memory...?
Nope, I have a pretty good memory... I remember Iran/Contra...the S&L scandal...Filegate...the WMD's in Iraq... Heck, I even remember the vicious rabbit trying to attack Jimmy Carter. The are ALL Crooks....except for maybe the peanut farmer.

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
Chilachuck said:
"Black helicopters" were a green that was so dark they looked black from a distance, and the pilots were breaking the law by flying them under 500ft, and breaking the law again by using them to hunt for pot farmers.

Anyone who wants to claim the military pilots don't break the 500ft law needs to talk to ranchers and sheep herders on that subject.
Wrong helicopters! The BLACK HELICOPTERS are the ones that belong to the New World Order. :eek: Back when I was at Boise State University, it was a hot topic among some of the gun crowd...

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
Jim, how hard would it be for someone to pretend to be a nutcase and say or write a bunch of stuff to discredit people who witnessed something some federal agency wanted to keep quiet?

Carter may not be a crook, but he has never found a dictator he did not like. He'd look a lot better with that mouth of his sewn shut.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
Chilachuck said:
Jim, how hard would it be for someone to pretend to be a nutcase and say or write a bunch of stuff to discredit people who witnessed something some federal agency wanted to keep quiet?
....just like they did with the alien bodies at Roswell? ::) ;D ;D ;D

Jim
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top