Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My idea about flying down went down the pipe. I plan to leave early & stop at the Browning facility in Arnold to drop off a BLR. Other than that maybe just an Army surplus store near Ft Wood. I haven't done a solo road trip in a while.

My issue is to light of a trigger/firing spring. Someone had it apart, lightened it, & now I get unreliable strikes. They are very light, setting off about 50% of mt reloads, better with softer fed primers in factory ammo, still shallow.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The trip went great. I dropped my BLR off with Browning in Arnold, MO, just south of St Louis. The Ft Wood graduation was very enjoyable. It recharges one's patriotism.

There was a very good Army surplus store on the North side of the free-way, about 15 miles East of Ft Wood. It was much better than the one a mile or so out the front gate.

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
That would be the one at the Newburg- Dolittle exit. That is about 4 miles west of my day job in Rolla Mo. Ft Wood has been part of my regional territory for 20 years, although I rarely have reason to be on post in the last 6-8 years. Glad your trip was successful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.