Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome aboard! Pull up a chair, kick up your feet and stay awhile.

That NTF 223 has been on there a couple of months now. That's the only one i have seen like it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was beginning to think I had the only "trappers" model in existence. I've been shooting mine for about 5 years. It was my first and led me down the sad road to Handi Holicism. I've never gone back to thanks the guys at the pawn shop where I bought it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
For the buy it now price that gun is offered at, I'm plenty glad that a member of this forum sold me a green laminate 22" HB Handi with H&R badge in the buttstock for $135 last year. Is the gun in question green or gray laminate? It looks like it may be checkered, mine isn't.

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
It looks gray from the angle of the picture to me...

Mac

·
Super Moderator
50,973 Posts
It looks gray to me too, but the description says...

Like new NEF Ultra rifle in .223 with a heavy barrel...Green laminated checkered stock with National Trappers Federation Medallion embedded in the buttstock..
So I'd say it's a camo laminated... :wink:

Tim

·
Registered
939 Posts
Everyone that I have see of the Trapper Federation Models were factory chambered with an Ultra 223 Rem barrel and stocked with the gray laminated wood. In this photo my Trappers is now carrying a 45-70 BC barrel. The "Blondie" is my Ultra 7x57. (By the way, the Ultra 223 barrel will soon be listed in the H&R Classified Section.)

Wally

·
Registered
922 Posts
Wally how did that 7x57 shoot? I don't think you ever gave us a range report on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts