Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday our club had our monthly match and AJJ came with a goal of that day being THE day he was going to make master in both rifles (something about an old master score dropping off his book if it did not get “used” this year). Shot a solid 33 in standard to skim right under his goal by 1 animal and stepped back up to shoot a 32 with his hunter to make master class.

Alston is always a great sportsman and lends a hand or advice to new shooters when he feels that he is not “boasting”. He has personally helped me more than he should, LOL. With all the people talking about “sand baggers” and etc. it’s good to see people that enjoy the game within the sprit of the rules along with the letter of the law.

Congrats!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats from Down Under AJJ.

Good on you AJJ. Master class eh! Had better get a wriggle on and catch up. Have shot a 30/40 a week ago in practise, know it doesn't count but it sure give you more confidence.
Now the real journey begins to 40!!!!

All the best mate,
Stuart :wink:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Congratulations to AJJ for making master cl

Aw, gee, George...You are all very kind. I must say it's gratifying to join the ranks of the greats: Winstead, Tubb, Lawton, Culpepper...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

ajj said:
Aw, gee, George...You are all very kind. I must say it's gratifying to join the ranks of the greats: Winstead, Tubb, Lawton, Culpepper...
There is NOT something right about that last part..LOL

"Lawton, Cathy, Cullpepper to the turkey line for a shoot off" LMAO..Wheeeeeeeee...

That's my Dawg!

Chicken

·
Registered
69 Posts

Well done Mate. With all the great shooters and high scores we sometimes forget what an achivement it is to become a Master shooter, some people will never get there. As chicken would like me to say “Pip Pip cherry ho”
Dave
A.K.A. Limey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts