Graybeard Outdoors banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I will be adding to this list as I decided what needs to find a new home and someone with more time to play with them
all will be sold as described please PM for questions to keep the post neat I will email pics if you need them
I will take personal checks or USPS money order, ship when clear all will be shipped USPS flat rate insured unless otherwise discussed

SOLD TC 6.8 SPC 14" blue barrel with iron sights very nice condition, it shoots well have not spent enough range time to say anymore, 240.00 TYD NOW 225.00 TYD SOLD

#1 SOLD SSK 7.63 Mini Whisper barrels dies and brass 315.00--------- SOLD

#2 SOLD TC 7 TCU 10" barrel and dies 250.00SOLD

#3 SOLD TC 7 TCU 14" Barrel and dies 250.00 SOLD

#5 SOLD TC 6.8 SPC 23" barrel only 275.SOLD to jason280

#6 SOLD Reeder Custom Guns or GNR barrel dies brass 325.00- 30 Raptor SOLD

#8 SOLD EABCO 44 Rem Mag 325.00 SOLD

#9 SOLD MGM 6mm TCU barrel only 325.00

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
barrels left
# 2
# 4
# 7

·
Registered
962 Posts
#6 Reeder Custom Guns or GNR - 30 Raptor 16 5/16" carbine blue, Cartridge is made from 204 Ruger brass to get near 30-30 ballistics with a smaller case and less powder, Very good condition will include 50+ 204 partially formed and 50 of my Starline 223 basic brass fire formed cases mine turn out a tad longer and the Hornady die set and load data, Fairly easy to make the brass , likes 150 to 165 gr bullets 325.00 TYD
I'll take it!
Email to follow referring to payment
Thanks,
Jimmy

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
update, lower price for the two 6mm barrels

·
Registered
104 Posts
I give up. My "want" has worn down my reluctance to use mail for payment. I will take it. I do not need the brass, give it to the buyer of the 10" (if there is one).

#3 TC 7 TCU 14" Matte blue, (It had some blue wear I could not live with so had it re blued matte) With target style iron sights, die set and 40 cases likes the same bullets as the 10" this is a real 200 yard shooter with a scope of course 250.00 TYD

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
up dated and price adjust

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
up date reminder bump

·
Registered
2 Posts
TC 6.8 SPC 14" blue barrel with iron sights very nice condition, it shoots well have not spent enough range time to say anymore, 240.00 TYD NOW 225.00 TYD
i already bought one from you. $225 delivered... who can say no to that? I have dies and tons of brass and bullets... it will fit right in here.

Thanks,

Gregg

·
Super Moderator
51,257 Posts
SEM, if you wish to continue using the GBO classifieds, I suggest you read and follow the rules, please restore the prices and descriptions on all the items you removed, as Mark stated, do not remove any of the text or prices when marking items sold/traded. Failure to comply with the rules will result in your loss of classified privileges.

Tim

To edit, use the upper 3 dot menu on the original post to edit the title Just add SPF, SOLD, TRADED , NO LONGER AVAILABLE or MOVED TO AUCTION to the Title line or after the item for multiple item ads
, please don't remove any of the existing text unless moving to auction, many members use old ads to determine a selling price for their item.

You may however drop your price and make a post to call attention to that and to return the item to the top IF and ONLY IF you drop the price a minimum of 10%. You MUST wait a full 24 hours from time of original post to do this UNLESS you state in original post that you need to sell this item quickly as funds are needed for an impending emergency. IF your original post states the emergency funds requirement you may reduce price 10% or more and bring it back to top.
Leave the old price showing and just add the new price so folks will know what the old price and new price both are.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will as best I can this evening

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
closing post, only one barrel left, will have more later

Reactions: Dave in WI
1 - 15 of 15 Posts