Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out here hunting yotes and coonhuntin too? DOnt know which I like mroe! lol Hunt mostly walkers up here in MN

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey Phil, I have a Kemmer stock Mtn. cur and a Kemmer Hybrid. They are just over a year and I've just had 'em out on squirrels so far. It's been a while since I was out taking down 'coons. That was in west PA, on a friends property and he had Redbones. We never saw any 'yotes but they were still scarce back then. :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yah, I have fun with the coons at night and the coyotes in the morning...I just love hearing the dogs just running through the woods when they're hot on a coyote or coon....It gets my blood pumping in the mornings to hear the dogs running....

·
Registered
142 Posts
My friend is a serious coon hunter. I go with him a lot. Here is his walker Rowdy.
[/url]
[/url]

·
Registered
264 Posts
Here's my girl . She is a Black and Tan almost 2 yrs old now . Her registered name is Old Glory's Lady Liberty . She was born on the fourth of July 2002 . She can run and tree her own coon . Still learning but catching on fast .

·
Registered
106 Posts
We have a few young bear dogs that are not even 2 and already run right with the big dogs, they were born to run...Then we have a 3 year old who runs with the 6-7 year old dogs when starting bear, that dog just has a killer instinct...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a cur that i am cross training on squirrel and coon. He is only 9 or 10 months old, but has the tree idea. Now i need him to bark. The people i got him from had a no-bark collar on him so he dont sound off much. Figure a caged coon or squirrel will get him riled and ill positively re-inforce his barking then. Anyone in the Ohio area or Western PA, feel free to contact me, would love to meet more hound hunters.
Huntinbull

1 - 8 of 8 Posts