1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Reparations is based on a racial caste system in which blacks are a superior race with a superior status as a "creditor race," and whites are a subordinate race as a "debtor race."

White people who never owned slaves OWE NOTHING to black people who never were slaves.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
i would believe that

proving that one is a descendent of a slave would be very difficult to prove.

I also doubt such financial "repatriations" would be hard to get thru congress/senate.

will the recipients of repatriations be held responsible for damages caused by the riots and civil unrest caused by the issue?

corey booker, IMO, is a very poor legislator at best...

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Can anyone tell me if these slaves where vetted properly and got their Citizenship correctly
If whoever wants to dig up the past of times long gone we should do it in full circle.
If a man or woman are related to a demented killer but separated by 3 generations.
Should they be given the Electric Chair
Your overseas fighting for out country but your Brother the smuck here in the states
is robbing banks like Bonnie and Clyde, should you do the time

Yes I’m being arrogant but I think this whole thing including the taking down of monuments
Is WRONG
I can’t help feeling the Racist M Obama brought this all about.
She is hatful towards the U.S. If I had her money and feelings I’d be real far from U.S. soil.
JMHO

·
23,845 Posts
Well, being of Cherokee lineage, I want the Carolinas, and Tennessee back.🤗

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Being as my first progenitor was a Scots Highlander soldier, a POW, who Cromwell sent over here in 1652, and SOLD into indentured service... I think England owes me reperations.

...And how about any lands or homes he was robbed of in the highlands? Wait until Mrs May gets my letter! :tango_face_wink::tango_face_wink: :tango_face_grin:

Meanwhile, Cory Booker, see below:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts