Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
26,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now I can't confirm this rumor that Coug went on a hog hunt and got et by a piggie but I've not seen him around in a few days. So can anyone confirm er deny the rumor? :eek:

What about it Coug, is you still alive? :lol:

GB

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
I saw a big pig the other day with a belly so big he looked like a lion on the nature channel after feasting on a zebra for two days straight. :eek:

The thing is, I heard a bunch of cussing and swearing coming from the pig's belly...you don't suppose 'ole Coug was in there do ya? :)

Zachary

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Ya know he swallowed him whole, Coug's gotta be too tough to chew! :)

·
Administrator
26,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK Guys. I have now confirmed the rumor is NOT true. Coug wasn't et by a piggy after all. He is alive and more or less well even if not completely sane. :-D

Just got some things he is having to take care of rat now. Will be back with us when he can. In the mean time we'll just have to take care of the piggies by ourselves.

GB

·
Registered
214 Posts
Coug back on board!

Thanks guys for the concerns :wink:

One day, a rooter WILL get me....but not on this day, or none to soon!

Had some serious problems on the home front but am happy to report all is well. In fact, better than ever!

In the interim, I now own a 308 BAR that I hoss traded my Bro-In-Law for and am looking forward to fillin up a rooter with a clip or two :)

I'm shooting Speer 165 Grand Slams in the BLR 308, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't swich to the 150 SGS and use the one load in all the 308 guns? Any feedback would be a ducky thing :grin:

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
Glad to have you back Coug. :D

I first noticed your post on the Bolt Action forum. Even then, and knowing you, I mentioned it also depended you game. Take a quick look at it. Now that I know you will be hunting both deer and hogs with your .308, I can ONLY recommend the 165 over the 150. In my opinion, I just have to have sectional density of about .250 or more on hogs.

Zachary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.