Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D If anyone is interested over on Accurateloading's forum they are starting a raffle for a Butch Searcy Double Rifle (winner picks the caliber). tickets are $25.00 apiece or 5 for $100.00. IT should sel out fast.

·
Premium Member
4,603 Posts
When's the drawing? Am I already too late?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yeah, its waaaayyyyy too late. I can't remember exactly when the drawing was, but a fellow from Australia (I think) won.

There's rumors about another getting started at some point, but nothing at this time.

·
Registered
427 Posts
custom double rifle raffle

I TOOK CHANCES ON A CUSTOM RUGER NO.1 ONE TIME.THE CHANCES WERE $50 A SHOT. I WAS GOING TO GET IN A .450 MAR. IF I WON. IF I HAD TO PICK CAL. FOR A DOUBLE IT WOULD BE .405 WIN. IF YOU HERE ANYTHING.MAYBE I'LL BY A CHANCE. IT COULD A DOUBLE OR ANY CUSTOM.

·
Premium Member
4,603 Posts
Yukon Jack, how does one miss winning by 1/10 of a point? All the raffles I've bought a chance in you had the winning number or not. How does this one work? Or is this like Jacks or Better, Trips to win, Progressive, where the guy with the tickets picks the rules out of his imagination? Maybe I should find out the rules before I try to get a ticket!

·
Registered
563 Posts
The drawing was based on the last whole number of the stock market for 3 consecutive days. The Market closed on the last day at 0.9 or something like that, might last number was 1 (I think the number I had was 121). If there had been a tenth of point increase, it would have closed on 1, not zero. Oh well. Well worth the money for the excitment I got from it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.