Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Receiver is a SB2, trigger is very nice.

Barrel #1 is a 24" 20ga Ultra Slug Hunter topped with a Leupold VX-II 3-9X50mm duplex scope and Weaver tactical rings.
Barrel #2 is a heavy 24" chambered in 243 Winchester. Topped with a Nikon Buckmasters SF 4.5-14x40mm mil dot scope and Weaver tactical rings.

Both scopes have Butler Creek caps installed.

The stock is a factory camo laminate. Both barrels lock up perfectly with the receiver and have the matching camo laminate foreends that are properly clearanced/floated from the barrels.
All metal parts are coated with Duracoat in OD green. Buttstock Allen shell holders for 20ga and 243 are provided.

I also have a custom cutout foam piece that will fit both barrels into a Pelican Storm iM3300 case nicely. You can have this if you like.

Both have been rarely used, the scopes were both new when installed and less than 20 rounds on each. I built this combo awhile back and have moved on to other projects and no longer shoot this much. Would prefer to sell as a complete package, however if you wish I can remove the scopes and rings from the barrels for a reduced price.

Price: $700 for the entire package. $350 without the scopes. Pickup only at this point, in Chicagoland area.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it doesnt sell locally, I might consider shipping, however the hassle of FFL and boxing would be difficult.

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
If it doesnt sell locally, I might consider shipping, however the hassle of FFL and boxing would be difficult.
Honestly no FFL needed on your end, as long as buyers FFL accepts from individual. Pack in that pelican case you mentioned and head to USPS and priority mail that nice set. Completely legal. Just enclose a copy of the receivers FFL IN THE PACKAGE.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
288 Posts
I don't know if that's the case in Illinois. They have the FOID card rule, keep record of all firearms sales for 10 years, and other firearms sales rules (even muzzleloaders fall into these rules). Better check than be sorry.

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
I don't know if that's the case in Illinois. They have the FOID card rule, keep record of all firearms sales for 10 years, and other firearms sales rules (even muzzleloaders fall into these rules). Better check than be sorry.
Ah thats right, Illinois did have a rather radical change in transfer ownership. I have seen some ppl not ship to Cali or Illinois, and that makes perfect sense now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.

Yes there probably is a way to do it, but it's time on my part so there would probably be additional fee to box and ship to FFL.

·
Registered
17 Posts
(I assume they both have ejectors on them)
Well if it doesn't sell and you do decided to ship to an FFL, my FFL is in Alaska, I will take them.
That 243 barrel would be a good conversion barrel to 338 Fed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts