Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a CVA Plainsman flintlock rifle in .50 caliber for sale. This is the Pennsylvania rifle made for their primative weapons season. Has the state of pennsylvania and a buck engraved on the stock. Rifle is in very good condition and shoots great. If FTF I have about 3/4 of a pound of 4f black powder and half a dozen Pierce flints to go with it. If through the mail than I can only send the flints. I will also send with it 50 .50 caliber round balls. I want 170.00 plus shipping. Thanks, Worm.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: CVA flintlock for sale

Hate to do it, but if I can't sell the rifle I might have to part it out and sell on ebay. Took 5.00 off the price. Would also be willing to trade for traps, traditional archery items, tomahawks and knives. Could still use a decent .22 revolver as well. Thanks, Worm.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

It must have ended. I looked all through the black powder pages and couldn't find it. I'll try to talk the wife into trying to post some pictures on here.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

The plainsman on G&A site is the plain jane model and not the pennsylvania model which has the adjustable rear sight, brass blade front sight and the engraved buck on the stock.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Along with the flints and the round balls I will include a powder horn I made. Nothing fancy made from a holstein cow, black and white with a walnut plug and pine stopper. Holds about 1400 grains of powder.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.