Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

Am on the brink of buying a CZ 453 bull barreled rifle, but note it has 11 mm. dovetailes. Sooo, my question to all you CZ fans -- what is the most cost effective (no necessarily cheapest) combinaiton.
Learned Weaver can't help. Of course, CZ has the rings but are pricey. Would appreciate your input. Have a great evening.

God Bless

Lloyd A. Leiinmiller

:D

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Millett makes rings for them but some of the generic rings for 3/8" grooves will also work and some will not. I have Millett rings on my BRNO 611 in .22 WMR, cheap generic rings on my 452 trainer in .22LR and CZ rings on my 452 full stock in .17 HMR and all work fine. I love my CZ rimfires, although the bassackward safeties on the bolt guns is a source of some annoyance.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi 'Yote,

Gotta like that handle. Where do you do your huntin'? Thanks for the input. Now just have to decide how much momma will miss from the cookie jar ( if I could just find it -- but she's running out of good places!!)!
Hope you and yours have a joyous and thankfull holiday season!

God Bless

badshotlal

·
Registered
224 Posts
coyotejoe said:
Millett makes rings for them but some of the generic rings for 3/8" grooves will also work and some will not. I have Millett rings on my BRNO 611 in .22 WMR, cheap generic rings on my 452 trainer in .22LR and CZ rings on my 452 full stock in .17 HMR and all work fine. I love my CZ rimfires, although the bassackward safeties on the bolt guns is a source of some annoyance.
What he said. Mine has a set or regular 3/8 Millet rings on it.

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
badshotlal said:
Hi 'Yote,

Gotta like that handle. Where do you do your huntin'? Thanks for the input. Now just have to decide how much momma will miss from the cookie jar ( if I could just find it -- but she's running out of good places!!)!
Hope you and yours have a joyous and thankfull holiday season!

God Bless

badshotlal
I'm in central Colorado, between Canyon City and Westcliff. There is plenty of game around here but I generally hunt out of Gunnison because I lived there a dozen years or so and know the country and lots of people I only see when I go over there to hunt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts