Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just asked this question on general handgun forum, and realized this forum might be more appropriate.

Anyway, a friend has a Daewoo DH40, and broke the trigger spring. I checked Numrich Gun Parts out of Hurley NY, and all they show is the Daewoo DP51 (9mm).

Can anyone tell me if the trigger spring would be the same for both guns? the frames appear to be the same. Sure would appreciate your help. RR :?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don't make much difference now, just got an e-mail from Numrich gun parts, they no longer have parts for either. Just might teach the boy a lesson about buying junk. RR :cry:

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Not really familiar with these but a gunsmith should be able to fabricate a trigger return spring without too much trouble.. Most smiths keep coil spring stock in various sizes around for just that type purpose...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thank ya, we'll just have to do that. I believe Daewoo went out of business, but I see where some dealers are still selling them. Most if not all state a disclaimer, "No parts or additional magazines, comes with one magazine only", that should tell a body right there, they aint much future in this type of arm. Thanks RR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts