Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are your WINNERS in the Dec. photo contest.

This month is was extremely close in the adult division. Only one vote made the difference between a three way tie. The 3 top vote getters were Tim B with a nice double, Aimee with her 70 lb. beaver, and the WINNER IS: LORI with her first fox!!

In the youth division, COONBOY3 is the winner!

Each winner recieves a cash prize of $25.

Winners need to contact me with info on where to send the prize.

Thanks to all who submitted photos and we have some new ones already lined up for the Jan. contest, so get those photos in to me.

·
Registered
603 Posts
This month I will give the winners eather 1 dozen snares of there choice OR a copy of my book
MASTER LAND SNARING
WINNERS let me know what you would like

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congratulations

I had another picture I was going to throw in for the December contest but when I saw that the competition included photos of 2 very attractive women I knew that my chances of winning were slim to none :p

Congratulations to both of the winners

·
Registered
9 Posts
WOW

Wow, twice in a row. Thanks guys. Just in time too, my ITA membership just ran out. I know what i am doing with that money. Thanks Coonboy3

·
Registered
603 Posts
Coonboy3 Good going!!!!!! .I just got your E-mail and will put my book MASTER LAND SNARING in the mail for you monday.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey, What can a guy say....sometimes ya cant compete with women...lol.
All the pics were great and id like to thank joe again for puttin this stuff together when you know he needs to be out in the shed fleshing pelts.
Thanks again,
Tim B

1 - 8 of 8 Posts