Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
net weekend will be the start of firearm season cant wait havnet deer hunting in two years had shoulder surgery one year than the next year worked my butt of to try and catch up fom being off 7 months this year is going to be a good year taken my 10 year old girl out some and my 4 year old girl if weather permits going out in the morning to scout the farm just 27 acres with plenty of crawford county ridges and some pasture starting to get exited ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
First off, glad to hear you are taking the youngens out to hunt ;)

secondly let me be the first to say HAPPY DEER SEASON!!! Dont understand why this is not a Federal Holiday yet ;D I am going to a yard sale at a gunshop this morning. Then checking stands this afternoon for an last minute prep.

We don't take vacations, so I have almost 3 weeks still. I am taking 8 of them starting next Monday 8)

Good luck to you sir, and all others out there. Vic put the boat away and get the camo out ;D

Lonny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.