Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watching the news ...the democrats or turning on each other like wild animals. it over the failure of the heathcare bill to have 60 votes. some are starting to blame obama and they are not being nice. i think its so funny they still blame the republicans and they can not even get their own to support it. some are still squealing "BUSH DONE IT" its funny like a bunch of little girls. if it fails and it looks like it just might the Democratic Party will explode.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I cant help but feel this is a show on their part to keep those watching off balance until they get it done.
If you remember they did the same thing in the house and got it done.
The whores have got to make it look good. Or it might make some one throw down their beer, get off their a&& and bitch. I doubt it will force many off their a&&. By then it will be over.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
mabe we just loan all ofem our handgun for a bit.. that way when they turn on each other some of our problem is solved.. first one to go under would be billy at the hands of his sweet wife..you reckon ;D slim

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
I cant help but feel this is a show on their part to keep those watching off balance until they get it done.
If you remember they did the same thing in the house and got it done.
I'm afraid you might be right, snakes that they are. However, I don't know why they are fighting to get 60 votes, it should be 100. Because you know, as a couple of members on here are so fond of saying, the Republicans and democrats are exactly the same. ::)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts