1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
124 Posts
:? ahhhaw man, here they go already target a new gun, some people like to hunt deer with a pistol, i hear it is very challenging, will most people evn be able to afford this gun? im sure it wont be cheap

·
Registered
124 Posts
:? ahhhaw man, here they go already target a new gun, some people like to hunt deer with a pistol, i hear it is very challenging, will most people evn be able to afford this gun? im sure it wont be cheap

·
Registered
319 Posts
Now I've heard the most stupid thing there is. Please give me a break. Are there actually dipsticks out there who believe this kind of crap??? Never stops surprising me just how many dumbasses will believe anything said without checking facts. :) :) :) :) :) :)
Rick

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not very familiar with US gun's laws. But why some persons are wondering, if the .500 S&W need to ban or not. Regarding the law about .50 Caliber.

I think the Democrat doesn't know a lot in gun field. Here is a short list of handguns in .50 caliber category.

What about all semi auto pistol in .50 AE (Desert Eagle, Amt and LAR)?
What about factory revolver in .50 AE (FA)?
What about custom built guns in .50 AE (Clements, Bowen,...)?
What about custom built guns in .50 Bowen Special?
What about custom built guns in .510 GNR Gary Reeder?
What about custom built guns in .500 Linebaugh?
What about Encore pistol chanbered in all calibers above more the .50 Ak?
What about future custom built guns in .500 S&W?
What about custom gun in .50 BMG?

I think I have forgotten nothing as .50 calibers chambered in handguns.

For me any logic in these anti-guns articles.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I remember what Lenin said about certain bureaucrats. They are "useful idiots". These people have no idea what goes on outside their little world. Their view due to the nature of the job and the environment they live in gives one a very narrow view of things. The useful idiot who proposed this idea is a representative from Illinios. He rambled on about how hunters do not use handguns for hunting and how this will become a menace on the street.

My answer to that is hunters in this country are blessed with the opportunity to hunt with handguns and it is quite popular. As far as a menace on the street, many of the social ills were created with programs designed by useful idiots like this and then externalize the blame.

I was hemming and hawing about the usefulness of the 500 S&W. Now I think when it hits the market I will buy one just to spite the whiny liberals.

·
Registered
223 Posts
BAN???????????????????

OKAY, I GIVE UP! :shock: They can ban them. :cry: Does anyone know which of them wants to come collect them? :grin: Brady, Schumer?, Lautenbooger? :-D I'll have it ready, maybe even have a bow on the barrel! They're (DemoCrats, I mean Craps) all idiots, and they deserve what they get. They've opened the door for spying, nuclear secrets, and terrorism, and they are on a very stright line to get our guns! :twisted:
When you hear that they've collected Gerry's guns, you'll know Gerry's dead! I love that saying! :evil: Sorry for the rant! I've had it.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Geeeeezzzz!!

Even the Gun Owners of America Executive Director couldn't get it right with his "correction" that 'til now, the .44 mag was the biggest dog on the block. Not a good sign. The economy in IL must be doin well if the gang bangers are upgrading from those horrible Saturday night specials. Lord help us. Til then, VOTE. (And join the NRA)

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Ban the Demicraps

No guys, we should ban the demicraps, or at least Danny Davis before we ever look to reduce the availability of any firearm. Just Mikey here.

·
Registered
157 Posts
IF they weren't serious it would be funny!

I'm just trying to picture the first time some gang banger tries to do a drive by with one of these. The muzzle blast will explode all the windows in the car, light the seat and the roof fabric on fire, and implode the eardrums and brains of the people in the car. Recoil for the fool shooting it with one hand will either mean that it will kick up and partway out through the roof, or, it will disconnect his thumb and embed the gun into his forehead. Does make for a fun visual...

Maybe they should also consider getting a couple of those short barrelled .50 BMG jobs with the big compensators on the end for the guys in the back seat!!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
What can you say he is a democrat and a typically uninformed one at that .I came here to post this also but see it is all ready posted. Who ever picked the jackass for their logo was a genius. Jim

·
Registered
77 Posts
500 ban???

Late note on this, but yeah, they want to ban any, and every thing they can. Well, They won't be getting mine, I don't care what law they pass in Richmond. Or anywhere else. To be sure all the street slim will be walking around with a 5# revolver stuck in their pants. At about $3.25 a shot if you don't reload, I am sure they will be stooting up the whole city. This jerk is old news now, but they never give up. The crooks from Ill. and else where are too busy lining their own pockets to know the law, or the facts. No offense to the GOOD people of Ill. But I grew up there for 17 years before heading to the Marines in 1962-- I never went back, except for a VERY short visit. Semper FI-- :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's sort of ironic. I just wrote a paper on gun ignorance for a class I have. It includes all the controversy over this .500, which I think is ridiculous. Anyone who says the .500 is going to be a criminal weapon of choice obviously doesn't know jack about guns. By the way, I like the saying that fellow wrote. "When you hear they've taken my guns, you'll know I'm dead." That says it al buddy.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I wonder if this whole thing would've never erupted if S&W had called it a .499!

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
What would you expect

from a commiecrat? Ban all guns, ban all means to self defense, ban all rights, control all people. Their credo. The only thing that stops them is the 2nd Amendment, and people who won't be oppressed. This be Mikey.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
At $1,000 and its a 500mag. it would be a status for one of them. But most of them want desert eagles!!!! BigBill

Well most of them can't handle a 9MM's they carry now so how are they going to shoot a 500 mag? Me and my brother one day were talking to a LEO at the range shooting with us and he agreed that they were lucky that most of them don't practice at the range. If we think about it they hit more innocent bystanders than other gang members and cars and houses too.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
:) Concealability? Yeah, let me just get mine outta my pocket . . . hold on . . . it's commin' . . . commin' . . .

Dang it's hard to shoot sideways! :eek: I think I broke a rib! :-D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts