Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I had to get a free angelfire.com webpage, but now I can provide links to the pictures of my new grips. They are highly figured walnut, beautiful wood. They are his "Recoil Tamer" grips, even if they don't tame .454 Casull down, they're still pretty. Also included are pics of my reloading bench, fogive for the carpet in the room, we're renting a house and I can't change it! Let me know what you think, I can provide you with info if you're interested in getting grips from him.
Selmer

·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Denzel Roberts grip (pics) I figured it out

Hmm, must not have the color settings the same between the first two pictures...I'm still playing with this new-fangled digital camera, I'll go back and change the settings and post again.
Selmer

·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
edited pictures

Ok, here's the same pics with the same color settings, the wood is still beautiful!

Tell me what you think!
Selmer

·
Super Moderator
16,843 Posts

Go back inand edit your first post and put a carriage return between each of those picture so the aren't side by side and we can see the pictures with having to scroll left anf right, please. there are a lot of older computer out there that still work in 800x600.

I wanna see the pictures but when I see posting that scrolls of the page I tend to ignore them

·
Registered
59 Posts

I have a set of black laminates in the recoil tamer model on my encore in 260 rem. They are a lot better than the factory grips and fit my hands perfectly. Highly recomend his work.

·
Registered
59 Posts

For a laminated grip only with a black cap on the end is $80 and 4 months wait. Don't remember how much for the other options.

·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I got a grip and forend with a free-floating forend and bipod stud, both of which I now realize I could have done myself. Those two option were extra, I think $20 a piece, so I could have saved $40 on it. The total price was $210, but it was fancy figured walnut, also extra, I think the price on the grip and forend alone was $165 or $170. I made payments to him, four equal ones, he just needed a down payment to get started. Very easy to work with and the stock is great!
Selmer

·
Registered
83 Posts

Selmer, does he do Contender grips also and does he have a web site? I did a search but it didn't show me anything. I think these would be great grips to try.....RW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts