Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
I don't know if they were ever regularly catalogued, but they did make a small run (50 or 100) as part of a special run of IHMSA commemorative flatside frames a good number of years ago. I don't know the year, but it was before the easy open frame came about. I don't have one, but I do have one of the frames with .45 Colt barrels.

Of course, you can get this barrel from the custom shop.

RonF

·
Registered
284 Posts
Super 14 357 Mag

As I under stand it. No Super 14 357 Mag catalog barrels. Any way you don't see any.

·
Registered
332 Posts
if memory serves, they DID make a run... a total of 55 of them got out, if that is the barrel i am thinking of, and it is quite rare & collectable, and was never catalogued. Twyman, ask Ed about that, i seem to remember talking to him about that once, but my memory is even shorter than my attention span, so i may be thinking of another barrel...

Gerald

·
Registered
332 Posts
well, so much for memory...it was the .45 Colt super 14 that only had 55 produced, so now i'm wondering as to the production of the 14" .357? like RonF said, it must have been a smaller run of barrels for IHMSA shooters, they way the 25/20's were.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts