Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the guts to disassemble my 223 to do the trigger job that raynor had posted awhile back. The hardest part was drivin the pins out. after i got all the parts out i started honing them just like what was in the raynors directions and put it back together about 6-7 times just to make sure i didnt get it too light. The results are great! My 223 had about the worst NEF trigger i've ever pulled. I went from 5 lbs. down to about 1 1/2 lbs. :grin:

Now i just have to bed the scope rail and i should be set on this one.

· Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully i'll get to the range this weekend and try it out. It feels really good when i squeeze it off but i still wanaa get the scope rail bedded before i go to the range. Does anyone know where i can find the instructions on doin that.

· Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did the same thing you did. I didnt pay attenttion to the hammer spring when i took it apart and i had to play with it for about 45 minutes just to figure out how it went back in there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.