Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i had said in a previous thread im looking to get a '66 and shoot black powder with it. I have looked at most suppliers and i realize that they will be coming from Uberti. I guess my question is what is the real differance between the rifles and suppliers? The one from Cimmeron is differant from Navy Arms? If so, how, any one have a idea? :?

·
Registered
324 Posts
What cal. are yuh looking at Ironhand ? It shore makes a difference if yur going to the Daaarksiiiddde..... :grin:

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Ironhand, I'll try to word this carefully, cause I don't want to start no range war

Of the ones I have seen that I knew which importer they came from, be it Navy arms, Cimarron, Uberti USA, Taylors, ect. I saw no difference.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Everyone says Cimmaron is more of a proper reproduction because of little things like fonts used to stamp names, serial numbers in the right place, etc. Some think they come wiht action jobs. They also say they have a higher quality control standard than others. In other words, an EMF may have been a cimmaron reject. I've had and EMF, a Tristar (now) and a Cimmaron. Like Butler Ford, I can't tell much difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts