Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I let the Beagle out before bed. Went to get the Springer and the Beagle was out at the edge of light sniffing another SKUNK.
I yelled and ran for the 410 then out the door in the rain and skunk was gone. I moved the 223 and put the 410 next to the door. I can't believe she wasn't sprayed :eek: Man was my WIFE lucky. ;D
Sorry Dinny I'm still on mission. I WON'T let you down. I made room in the freezer. At this rate when you get home hopefully I will have a couple for you to skin. ;D

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
You're too much. ;) I haven't laughed so hard as I have in the last few days. :'( (tears from laughing) First when I read that Lonny has snacked on a few crows and then when I read about his semi-beaver stock ::), and now after reading this. Boy am I glad GB let us have this forum. :)

I'm still not skinning any skunks though!!! Lol ;D ;) ::)

Thanks, Dinny 14 days....

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
bigvarmnt

Sorry to hear that. I know deep inside Dinny really wants to freshen his animal skinning skills ;)
If you happen to get a pair of them for Dinny to skin, I would really like one. I would love a skunk skin hat.

Lonny

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lonny, sounds like you want Dinny to leave the scent sacks in yours when he skins it. ;D That should make people give you a little space. ;D I'm going up to see if Dinnys friend is out there before I let the dogs out. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.