Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D hey guys i ran into a roling block in .45-70 was hoping someone could help me out on this, i seen the reifle in dixie gun works catalog and wan't one yesterday i ran into one and was impresed with it as all pedossoli gun are awsome got a few,
but was wondering about the lomg range creedmore type vernier site on it i don'y know if the lighting in the store had any thing to do about it but man was it small,and i has a real time trying to accire the front site.
please help with suggestions be fore i spend ungodly amouts of green stuff for it its every thing i want except for the tang site, or would it be better to get that emf rolling block for 595.00 and put a real creedmore on it , whant have you done?
kevin

·
Registered
557 Posts
dixies long range black hills reminton roll

Kevin

If that RB has the Pedersoli sight on it, you can get the adjustable "Hadley" disk for it from Cabela's. It has (I think, I'm too lazy to go downstairs and count thiem) 5 or 6 different sized holes to look through. The combination of my eyes and glare from the top of my Sharps rendered me blind looking through my sight before I got this. It's a lot cheaper than a Parts Unknown, MVA or Baldwin, too.

Most sight makers have a Hadley eyecup available, so if it's not a Pedersoli sight, you can probably find one to fit.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts

:D I believe Lee Shaver http://www.egunsmith.com/ would be a good place to start. Sell you a new site or make modifications to what you already have.

·
Registered
10 Posts

The sights usually come with small aperatures. If the size of the hole is the problem, there's no reason you cannot drill it out yourself.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Pedersoli Roller

Kevin--Get the Pedersoli Rolling Block. The rear sight aperture is easy to change or fix. The EMF is a $595 case of heartburn looking for a place to happen. rdnck.

·
Registered
109 Posts

Try upgrading to the Pedersoli long range soule sight. I have one on my Pedersoli roller and like it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rooling block

:D :D Hey thanks for the help fellas, i'm really thinking of buying it and from me hanleing the rifle i sure do love it, as far as the site is con serned i'll try it before i make any modafacations.thanks guys,
kevin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.