Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Results for permit drawing is out! I got drawen for Muzzleloader Moose.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Nothing

Just the goat hunt that I got earlier. Can't be lucky all the time.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks like I picked up a moose cow tag , yummy :-D

RR

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
RANGER RICK said:
Looks like I picked up a moose cow tag , yummy :-D

RR
Sounds like a blast. Are you going to use your 500 MAG??

·
Registered
83 Posts
Redhawk1

Yep . I will have my 500 and my 45-120 Sharps if I have to make a long shot . I can take a bull or the cow , makes no difference to me . I am after the freezer meat . Don't get me wrong I have a nice spot in my reloading room for a nice size rack !!!! I just finished building my reloading / casting room and I made a spot just for such a critter :-D .

Keep your eye out for a package arriving soon at your place .TESTERS !!!!!!

Keep the smoke rolling .

RR

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
RANGER RICK, you know I will.

I am going to use the 535 gr. pills I got from you to use on my up coming Bear hunt in my 500 Mag. :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Redhawk1

Now that sounds fun :-D
If the bullet does not exit I would like to see a picture of the bullet and how much lead retention it keeps and if it deforms the nose much or not !!!

RR

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
RANGER RICK said:
Redhawk1

Now that sounds fun :-D
If the bullet does not exit I would like to see a picture of the bullet and how much lead retention it keeps and if it deforms the nose much or not !!!

RR
I sure can do that. :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Redhawk1

Just an e-mail to let you know I stopped your package yesterday . I picked up my mail and to my surprise I had my last mould arrive early , no harm in that . I am going to break it in this weekend and then I will add a few of the new ones to the package and then send it . I am sure you will not mind the tardyness !!!! :eek:

RR

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
Not a problem :-D . I always look forward to you packages. Makes me want to go out and blow something up. :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Redhawk1

Hey did that package arrive in one piece??? If it did what did you think of those 440 with that wide metplat ??
Chat at you soon. :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D :D :-D

RR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts