Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wall, I plumb fergot wut spring was like here in Okie land. May hafta turn my puter off tonite cuse it's a stormin here agin. I kinda njoy watchin them tornaders but don't much care bein in one! Dad blasted thangs sure fry puter parts! Oh heck, I might as well stay on here. Not to worried bout the puter but I got the durned thang in my bathroom ware I sit on the thrown and soak my feet in epsom salts at the same time. Wackyquacker sayed that is what I shud do. Wunder why?

Just hope it don't blow all the flys away from my skulls outside. They are startin to smell just bout rite for the nabors.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Look at it this way buzzard bait, maybe we'll get lucky and a tiwster will fry your putter so you will have to break done and get a modern machine that has a functional spell ceck. :-D

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Says who!

Hmmm thought i smelled an old bait pile getting ripe but wind was wrong way twas fm Oky country. Oh yea saw my first fly yesterday ; must have blown in on the big wind we had here fm yr little projects LOL. Oh yea Wacky the speeling Joed comes fm greasy **** fat on dem fingers yet!!:D It will take all summer to wear off. But Joes, misses say Joe has SOFT hands LOL hhehe hhe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts