Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been given a quanity of Dutch Boy bar solder..it is marked 40%tin..does anyone know what the other 60% is comprised of?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, that is what I needed to know.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top