Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I am going to come into another 10/22, and I am thinking about how little I need two of them in .22, so am wondering how the EABCO barrel/bolt handle conversion sold by EABCO is working for folks. Any experience?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
I have heard)from a technician at Ruger) that there is a problem with the action cycling properly with the .17 Mach II cartridge. I very well may be wrong so if someone knows otherwise please post the data. Lawdog
:D

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lawdog said:
I have heard)from a technician at Ruger) that there is a problem with the action cycling properly with the .17 Mach II cartridge. I very well may be wrong so if someone knows otherwise please post the data. Lawdog
:D
Eabco "solved" the problem by supplying an oversized bolt handle with their conversion barrels. Early users seemed to thing they were doing the job. I am wondering if anyone here has tried one, and how it worked out for them.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
:cb2: I have had no experience with this particular product, but usually anything Eben Brown does, he does well.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I've got one in blue. It works well and is very accurate shooting dime sized groups or less at 50yds. I don't care for the large bolt handle though. Looks a little odd but it works. One of my hunting buddies got one in stainless and his shoots like mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts