Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
lol ;D.

We skipped the alphabet agencies help, went to the pound and got a pit bull mix to add to the other 4 mutts that call our property home. Potential problems solved..or at least addressed.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Ex49er, I wouldn't get to feelin all that secure if I were you. All those agencies HAVE PROVED THEIR INCOMPETENCEY over, and over.
On the other hand. I've got an "unaltered" male blue Heeler in the yard, and a 10 lb female mix in the house. They together see, and or, hear everything. Their backed by an automatic shotgun, and an old woman with a 38.

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Dee said:
Ex49er, I wouldn't get to feelin all that secure if I were you. All those agencies HAVE PROVED THEIR INCOMPETENCEY over, and over.

Um 49... :-\ I hope where you live isn't called "Ruby Ridge!" :eek:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I wish I could be like JohnnyReb and have five dogs.

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FourBee said:
EX-49'er: How did you come up with that idea. I got a good laugh out of that one. :)

It was sent to me as an email and I laughed when I got it, so I thought I would share it here.
Where I live those flags wouldn't last 1 night before someone stole 'em.

It kinda reminds me of the joke about Bubba telling the local law that Buford is hiding moonshine or weed in his wood pile and the cops come in and chop his wood searching for it. Afterwards Bubba tells Buford to call the next time about him because his wood needs to be split, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts