Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else thinking about aquiring and selling a couple there to make some profits? Varminter seems to be doing pretty good with his.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah - I'm thinking about posting my .22 Jet Barrel from a TOPPER 158.

·
Super Moderator
50,975 Posts
That's the sole reason I bought the 30-06 UltraComp barrel, new, unfired.... to sell on ebay in a year or so after H&R no longer has em!!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
yes i've thought of it a lot of times but i just couldn't do it . wanted to give you guys first dibbs. actually drew's 450 marlin was one of them

·
Registered
922 Posts
I take it you saw my 270 barrel. i just dont have the time to shoot anymore so i've got rid of quite a few lately but i ALWAYS offer them here in the classifeds first. It is quite profitable. Will that 22 jet barrel fit a handi frame if so I AM VERY INTERESTED.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I'm watching the .270 barrel to see how it does. I've been marking all the barrels there recently, including the shotgun barrels, and they all sell at good prices.

Good thinking quick, I've been leaning the same direction.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well, if courtesy requires that it be posted here first, I'll do that before I put it on Ebay.

I do not know if it will fit a SB frame.

Does anyone out there know if a 1963 Topper 158 series .22 Remington Jet barrel will fit either the SB-1 or SB-2 frame?

Best wishes, Harold

·
Super Moderator
50,975 Posts
Don't know for sure, but I bet I can get it fitted and make a shooter out of it, too!!! I already have the dies, just need the opportunity ta buy one! The last 22 jet barrel went for $202.50 on ebay!! :eek:
Tim

·
Registered
922 Posts
If it will fit a sb2 frame pm and we can talk. I've wanted one of those for along time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts