Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Nice grab!! It was on my watch list but I missed it ending.

·
Registered
Stand for the Flag. Kneel at the Cross!
617 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Different barrel Dave. This one was a new listing and buy it now was the only option. Down to just a few SB1 frames, fingers crossed for a fit.
If it doesn't fit I'll give you your money back plus shipping 😊😉

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice deal, I was watching the other one but that passed $200 now and I don't need another chambering anyways. Considering cutting down the number of chamberings I stock, not the opposite heh.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I noticed that it is a profiled barrel - great find!

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
If it doesn't fit I'll give you your money back plus shipping 😊😉
Now Bryan, you need to make Dave know our standing offers on all barrels that we get, that they have dual residency WV or Ohio. The Tarheel state wasn't figured into this equation. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Wow, great score... I didn't think a guy could find a deal on eBay anymore!
I once bought a perfectly good 20 ga. Pardner barrel on eBay for $ 15.00. The only thing wrong with it was the forend lug was broken off but otherwise was like new. The seller must not have been very “ Handy” and thought it was near worthless. I’m sure it was only there a few minutes when I found it as a lot of people would be breaking their finger hitting the buy it now.

jedman

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Great deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Barrel arrived yesterday 11/22. Kansas to Ohio in 2 days, a USPS miracle :mad:. Finish on barrel is about fair at best, but other than needing a real good cleaning, everything else appears good to go. The ejector is standing a little proud, so I'm not confident about the fit on the 2 spare frames I tried the barrel on. I've got plenty of stripped SB1 frames, a decent stash of internals, a big hammer and a new roll of duct tape. Confident that I'll come up with a no shim fit of some combination.

Unfortunately this project has to go on hold for a while. Leaving for deer camp Friday morning and the only thing I have ready are my guns.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts