Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I recall, it used to be possible to order from the T/C Custom Shop, contender barrels with ejectors (or have them put in). When I say ejectors, I mean it would kick the shells all of the way out. If this is still available, any idea what it would cost to put one on my 22lr?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Oxnam,
I read about this in an old article from a magazine as I was doing some research. Don't know if it's still available, but I know it's not on the exploded views and lists of parts available. The custom shop might help, they're pretty nice folks so I'd give them a ring. Let us know what you find out.
Bill

·
Registered
298 Posts
Last I heard, T/C no longer offers this. VVCG planned on offering it a couple years ago, not sure if they offer it. You may want to call them.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I used to have a 45/70 ejector barrel. A real pain in the butt. Found out real quick that I don't like chasing empty cases around. Personally I would never have another. KN

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ejectors on Barrels

Oxnam, I had an ejector on a 18" 6mm TCU Barrel. It was not worth the cost. There was a delay before it kick the shell out of the barrel which I did not like. The cost was around $ 50 option. The hold think just did not seem right. My option, Twyman

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had TC install there ejector on two barrels a 375 win. & a 300 whisper. Both work fine kick the shell well clear for a little faster reload.TC stopped offering this after the fire & last I heard will not do it again. I guess it well recieved :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts