Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm new to this site, and to the encore rifle, I just got my second barrel for it and I'm trying to figure out a way to store the loose barrells, with the scope attached, when they aren't mounted.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
681 Posts
They can easily be stored horizontally on the old fashoned wall mounted gun rack!

That's what we do here!

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
Al G19 said:
Hello,
I'm new to this site, and to the encore rifle, I just got my second barrel for it and I'm trying to figure out a way to store the loose barrells, with the scope attached, when they aren't mounted.
Any help would be appreciated.
I did not like doing that so I bought a frame for each of my barrels. :)

But when I had several barrels I would store them in my gun safe muzzle down to protect the scopes. :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
In my "Gun Room"(closet devoted to guns and a Gun Safe) I secured a 1x4x36 to the wall and drilled holes in it at appropriate intervals to clear the scopes on each barrel and inserted a 4 inch piece of dowel rod that fit snug in the holes. I did give the dowel rods a slight upward angle. Total cost maybe $3.50.

Steve E...............

·
Registered
122 Posts
I used rifle cases

Since I have two frames and four barrels (soon to be 5 or is it 6) all scoped I put one assembled and 1 extra barrel in each case. A double scoped rifle case will hold an assembled rifle with two barrels and their forends.

Mike H

1 - 5 of 5 Posts