Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will keep this one for now as there seems to be a no interist.[/color]I[/color] have a nice 7mm-08 24 inch factory conture barrel with sights and weaver style base blue shoots great will come with around 120 once or twice fired brass that is head stamped 7mm08 not 308 resized and also a as new RCBS 2 die set that I bought new and loaded maybe 50 rounds with them no shell holder Price is 275.00 I am going to pull all the bullets and primers that are loaded and keep but if we could do a face to face in Tulsa I will leave them loaded.

This has been sold and paid for [/color]Next is a Stainless 24 inch factory conture with sights and a weaver style blue base this barrel I got new has the normal frame marks and is a freat shooter ,all that I ever shot in it is reduced trailboss loads,maybe 40 rounds, price is 215.00 shipped all these are forsale but I would think on any trade offer but I will tell you up front I have lots so may have what you offer. I am interested in a walnut TC brand thumb hole butt stock like the one that sold here a couple days ago also same thing to fit a G2 not interested in composit or laminated.Forgot to mention that I would also be interested in a TC Encore stainless steal Muzzleloader barell in 209-45 or 209-50, 24 or 26 inch with and walnut fore sightsnd.[/color]

Thanks for looking
Deaconllb

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Encore barrels for sale 7mm-08 ss 45-70

I sent you a PM with questions but would also need to have a walnut forend .

Deaconllb

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Encore barrels for sale 7mm-08 ss 45-70

Yes but you will have a small clearence on each side of barrel but not bad I switch back and forth all the time.

Thanks Deaconllb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.