Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following encore barrels that I would like to sell, I have another project in the works and need to generate some cash:
24" Matte finish blue steel 30/06 custom shop barrel that has a machined in the barrel brake, this barrel has the same countour as the factory TC varmint barrel $250 excellent condition.SPF to tiflynn[/color]

22" Matte finish blue steel 284 Winchester, this is also a TC custom shop barrel with one of there muzzle tamer brakes installed--overall length is still 22", same countour as the factory TC varmint barrel $250.SPF
[/color]
24" 338/06 standard blue standard rifle barrel contour, this barrel has been shot very little $250.Traded to hankster76[/color]

Shipping is included in the above prices and I would be interested in trades but only for the following items:
CZ 527 chambered in 7.62 x 39, or other CZ rifles (willing to pay some cash difference). Remington 700 rifles priced right.
Maybe other encore barrels, chambered in something I don't have, I'm not interested in anything in pistol barrel lengths.
Sorry but no pictures.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Encore Barrels FS

No interest in the .223--thanks anyway I already have a barrel in this caliber. All PM's replied to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.