Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a possible lead on a Stainless Encore 2 barrels both stainless 26" Heavy 22-250 & 50ML , 2 scopes etc asking 800 . Both have 200 rounds thru them . Standard Stainless Encore not the Pro Hunter model .

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
First of all, ask yourself if you need(scratch that) really want a good 22-250 and muzzle loader. If the answer is "yes" then jump allover this. IMHO(which is worth...squat) the Encore is THE muzzle loader to have. Mine is untouchable...haven't ever had a 22-250 barrel, have and do have several 22-250's...top of the heap in 22 land.Encore prices are all over the place, vary widely from here to there, but in general it sounds very good.
Walt

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neither caliber floats my boat . Figured I could spin off the barrels / scopes for cash or trade for calibers I want .

·
Registered
706 Posts
Depends on the scopes and rings/mounts. Unless those are pretty nice scopes you might end up on the short end of the stick.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am kinda in the same boat. Gun shop near me has a SS Encore with an SS 45 caliber muzzleloader barrel for $500. I am thinking about trading an old flat tide Contender with a 357 max 12" barrel with a Burris red dot scope and a 10" 22 long rifle with a T/C 2.5 scope on it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well me & seller reached an agreement . I bought it . Plan to sell the 2 barrels that came with it . Just ordered 2 I want from MGM . Y'all a bad influence on me .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts