Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a detailed set of schematics for the Encore? All the guns that I have bought in the past has always had detailed schematics with part numbers in the owners manual,But there isnt one in the thompson manual.It would be nice to have one for refrence and part numbers.

btracker1

·
Registered
89 Posts
btracker1 said:
Does anyone have a detailed set of schematics for the Encore? All the guns that I have bought in the past has always had detailed schematics with part numbers in the owners manual,But there isnt one in the thompson manual.It would be nice to have one for refrence and part numbers. btracker1
Try Numrich Gun Parts - they have a lot of parts and schematics, but not sure if they have anything for Thompson-Center guns:

www.e-gunparts.com

I'd think that Thompson-Center could supply them too - call them.
:lol: :cry: :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Cisco you know what Iam talking about T/C manual doesnt show anything...Slug-Gunner I already tried e-gunparts thanks anyhow they didnt have it.Oh well I will keep looking and post when I find it and if anyone wants it I will e-mail it to you.

Btracker1

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PO535 already tried urban-armory they dont have it either BUT I did talk to Thompson Center a few minutes ago and they are mailing me the schematics :grin: so that takes care of that

Thanks All for the input

·
Registered
638 Posts
btracker1, if they aren't too big would you mind sending my the schematics also? Would come in handy I'm sure. I'll return the favor by sending them to the next guy that wants 'em. :) TIA

·
Registered
289 Posts
For some reason I can't open any of the schematics on that page. The window changes but all I get is a blank screen. I'm guessing it's a setting somewhere on my computer (that my kids probably changed). Anyone got a suggestion where to start?
:?
Helicopter Bill

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Cisco I had to quit ordering stuff for the encore, the porch was getting real hard on the rear waiting for the UPS truck to show up every day. :D :-D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.